The information is prepared and updated by Sun Hotel di Giulia Cirigliano Via P. Togliatti 1, 42048 Rubiera (RE), email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use the same address to exercise at any time the rights that the Code assigns you as an interested party (Article 7 and subsequent Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196: for example, access, cancellation, update, rectification, integration, etc.), as well as to request an updated list of designated Data Processors.
In any case, your personal data is not communicated and shared with third parties.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, while browsing, to your device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet, usually stored directly on the browser used for navigation) . The same website that transmitted them, then can read and record cookies that are on the same device to obtain information of various kinds. Which? For each type of cookie there is a well-defined role.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are two basic macro-categories, with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to allow navigation; without them you may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website, or to store the language, display, and so on.
Technical cookies can be further distinguished in:
– navigation cookies that guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
– analytics cookies similar to technical cookies only when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
– functionality cookies that allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
Profiling cookies, on the other hand, are more sophisticated. These cookies have the task of profiling the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same while browsing.
Cookies can still be classified as:
– session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
– Persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site facilitating authentication operations for the user;
– first-party cookies (first-part cookies) or cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
– third-party cookies (third-part cookies), which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the website owner and the third part).
WHICH COOKIES USE THIS SITE?
We use technical cookies, designed to ensure the proper functioning of our site, without which your browsing experience would not be pleasant. We do not use profiling cookies.
1) To improve the site and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, we also use, as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool, a third-party cookie, namely Google Analytics. This cookie is not a tool owned by Sun Hotel Srl, but belongs instead to Google Inc. For more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
If you wish to disable Google Analytics so that you do not track your browsing on this and other websites, you can install the OptOut add-on at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Or you can use anonymous browsing (Do Not Track option) of your browser.
2) Sunhotel.it could use integrated video pages directly on Youtube. Therefore, third-party cookies are generated that are not directly controlled by Sun Hotel Srl. To learn more and have more control over these cookies visit the following link: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy /
3) Sunhotel.it uses the buttons and social widgets of Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest to allow users to share the site’s articles directly on their Social profiles. Also in this case third-party cookies are generated. For more information see the following links: